Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've had a bit of a Social Media rant ...
This my friend is a job for watchdog! They should be outed for what they are.

Cowardly bastards.
I'd be going to their place and knocking on the office door the fecking low life
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(11-11-2015, 09:03 PM)croweman Wrote: This my friend is a job for watchdog! They should be outed for what they are.

Cowardly bastards.

Hmm. I might just tweet the blog to Watchdog and #watchdog too. Even if they don't take it up, if opens up a whole new avenue in social media. The fact they have blocked me on twitter when I only tagged them into my tweet (and they dont use their twitter account) shows how much this has pissed them off.   Big Grin 
And yes, the Director Stuart in particular is a coward and a liar. To be honest I don't think any of the four directors have a pair of balls between them. 

(11-11-2015, 10:15 PM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: I'd be going to their place and knocking on the office door the fecking low life

I would, but Stuart is such a weasel I guarantee he would phone the Police and most likely lock himself in his office avoiding even eye contact. He is one of these chaps that wants to look the part. I imagine he is a first class keyboard warrior. Happy to shout from the rooftops until he is wrong or feels threatened at which point he runs and hides. Certainly not someone you would want by your side if the shit ever hit the fan.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
The blogging is great, and worked a treat. But you / we need to think a bit smarter and really put the wind up 'em.

Ideas ??

False orders,
Tweets of rumours of bankruptcy
etc.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
(11-12-2015, 09:41 PM)Yogi Wrote: The blogging is great, and worked a treat. But you / we need to think a bit smarter and really put the wind up 'em.

Ideas ??

False orders,
Tweets of rumours of bankruptcy
etc.

Sounds like a plan - especially the bankruptcy  Big Grin
If not too far from you I would be knocking on the door......
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Presumably Kingy will never use them again, so knocking on the door serves no purpose, however besmirching their reputation seems a jolly good wheeze.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
(11-13-2015, 08:33 PM)Yogi Wrote: Presumably Kingy will never use them again, so knocking on the door serves no purpose, however besmirching their reputation seems a jolly good wheeze.

Correct, we will never use them again. 

From a personal / company perspective I need to be a little careful now as so far there is nothing they can bother me with litigation wise as I've told the truth with a bit of sarcasm. One of their suppliers (a main LD importer) has phoned and warned me to be careful as they are watching everything I do in the hope they can fire a solicitors letter at me. This will then enable them to dismiss the blog and all I've said as libel aimed at besmirching them without good reason. Yes, they are that pathetic.

Obviously, I'm not stopping, but need to be smart going forward. That said - It doesn't stop anyone else having an independent opinion or view on it which they then share on social media. Afterall, that what social media is about!  Cool Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Bit of an update. 

Have a read of this (its a short addition to the blog so will only take a couple of mins) ... https://kingpak.wordpress.com/2015/12/03...pt-oh-yes/

By coincidence I got a phone call today. A very good phone call! 
A manager of a supplier we use phoned me to say she had read my blog and liked it a lot. She said that her MD had brought it to her attention.  Cool Evidently he was at a British Plastics Federation meeting and whilst not on the agenda my blog was the talk of the attendees.  Big Grin Evidently I (and Kingpak) are having our 15 mins of fame within our industry. 
I'm quite enjoying this. The blog has done more than I could ever have hoped and continues to be a thorn in Longfields side.
Interesting to hear. Well done Smile