Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've had a bit of a Social Media rant ...
Well lets hope it gets him the sack Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Thanks BB. Smile

I think he's bomb proof Nige, but he is going to hate the attention he gets for a while because the people involved in the BPF meeting who have gone away spreading the word guarantee it will follow them around. Sweeeet.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
revenge is a dish best served cold
A bad name in business in this kind of climate is a bad thing so even if they only lose yourself and a couple more customers this year, the knock on effect could be much worse in years to come for them now its known how they treat long established customers.
Somehow, despite being sent their newsletter and price list by email (inept buggers!) I reckon I probably won't be on their Christmas Card list!

I am contemplating sending a small box with two squishy (perhaps squash) balls in it to Stuart as a Christmas present with a little note in saying .... "As you don't have any, here are a pair of balls. From Your Secret Santa". Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(12-07-2015, 09:50 AM)Kingy Wrote: Somehow, despite being sent their newsletter and price list by email (inept buggers!) I reckon I probably won't be on their Christmas Card list!

I am contemplating sending a small box with two squishy (perhaps squash) balls in it to Stuart as a Christmas present with a little note in saying .... "As you don't have any, here are a pair of balls. From Your Secret Santa". Smile

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Just in case that get's lost in enthusiasm - do it!!!

Mwa ha ha ha.
(12-07-2015, 09:50 AM)Kingy Wrote: Somehow, despite being sent their newsletter and price list by email (inept buggers!) I reckon I probably won't be on their Christmas Card list!

I am contemplating sending a small box with two squishy (perhaps squash) balls in it to Stuart as a Christmas present with a little note in saying .... "As you don't have any, here are a pair of balls. From Your Secret Santa".  Smile

This has got to be done.

Do it do it do it Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad