Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to Kwacky, Seangsxr, Ziggy and Bodger.
Hello to members registering on here from the old monkey site who haven't done a newbie thread. Thanks for registering and don't be shy! Wink

Nice to see you all ...

Kwacky
Seangsxr
Ziggy
Bodger.

Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Welcome guys, hope you like the new site :-)
Welcome to you all and like Kingy says, don't be shy, speak up Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
welcome aboard
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Yes, welcome to our new home
Hello folks.
As some of you may know me I'm a non rider and Riktors better half. He spends more time abroad than at home now ( which is nice ) :-)
I like reading all the non biking stuff some things are quite funny.
Well to put you up to date, We are going to South Africa in November for 2 weeks. 1 week on safari the other week visiting family, sightseeing and wine tasting. Rick has sold his road bike, he still has the zxrb1h but needs a lot doing to it so not done any track days for 2 years.
Ziggy
Glad to hear you are both well ziggy. S.Africa for a fortnight sounds good too. One of the aircrews favourite red wines over there is 'Chocolate Block'. Quite a few bottles get brought back when Yaz is over there!

I'm bikeless too. Pushbikes only nowadays - getting a new one today if all goes to plan. With the forum re-launch we're wanting to make it more general (so open to suggestions) rather than race/track bike specific as most people have moved on from those days, but have plenty of new hobbies or experiences to share. You/ Ricktor should stick a wine thread up with a bit of advice for folk based on your findings. Smile
Oh, and give Rick all the best when you next speak to him. Not heard from him in ages with him being so busy.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Great to hear from you Ziggy, good to hear you keeping Recktor busy Smile
Like Kingy says, get a wine post up if you want, and if not just keep popping in and commenting on others posts Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Tongue 
Sounds good to me, Gonna have one myself tonight me thinks Big Grin
Ziggy