Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, my name is Kingy and I'm an alcoho .....
....Sorry, wrong forum! Tongue

Quick introduction:

Motorbikeless at the moment. First time in 15 years after selling my WR450 not so long ago. Making do with pushbikes but it's just not the same.
Using the spare time its created to get back into my fell running and cycling. If you go on Strava or Mapmyrun you can see how I'm doing.
Hate Facebook but feel obliged to go on there. Much prefer this kind of forum set up as it feels more personal chatting with folk.
Also on twitter but kind of like that because it's just a tool to give or get information to me.
Big football fan. Manchester United (yes, I know ...). Have a season ticket and follow them home and away with my brother. Have done for years thanks to my dad taking me when I was a nipper.

OK. Who's next. Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Nutty Nige. Nige Rea, flat out into bikes and love it all. Road riding an FZ1, and pure road racing bloody allsorts, this year I have competed at the NW200, cookstown, classic TT and MGP riding a suzuki XR69 and a gsxr 600. My son Ben is riding well and could well be a household name( in road race homes anyhow) quite soon. Also have a trials bike for dicking about on and a kx250 for mx and enduro.
Also host my own internet radio roadrace show thursday nights 8-10 on bikerfm.uk

Always loved the old TM and hope this one kicks off again, will frequent.
(09-09-2014, 02:18 PM)nutty nige Wrote: Also host my own internet radio roadrace show thursday nights 8-10 on bikerfm.uk

Always loved the old TM and hope this one kicks off again, will frequent.

Nice one Nige. Please do call in and post - and make sure you plug your show on here. Happy with you adding links and promoting it. Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007