Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cadwell Park this weekend
Back to Cadwell this weekend for some Bemsee racing. Should be some good action in the hills, just a shame about the 4 hour journey to get there Sad

What's everyone else up to?

Kingy - do Man U have another game to lose play?
Can't make this one, have a good weekend.
I'll be on another 30 miler on mtb sundayWink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(09-03-2015, 12:31 PM)FraserG Wrote: Back to Cadwell this weekend for some Bemsee racing. Should be some good action in the hills, just a shame about the 4 hour journey to get there Sad

Enjoy the day mate. Hope your car breaks down is as comfy as mine was for the journey.  Tongue

And no, its internationals this week/weekend so I get to watch England lose instead.  Wink

(09-03-2015, 12:43 PM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: I'll be on another 30 miler on mtb sundayWink

Mtb or Road? 

Yaz away in Dehli this weekend so time permitting I'm hoping to have a tentative jaunt onto the fells on Saturday morning. 
Span in/home on the bike yesterday (easy 10 miles each way) and same today. Still some knee pain, but no sharp pains from the exercise specifically so I'm taking that as a positive.  Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(09-03-2015, 01:29 PM)Kingy Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 12:31 PM)FraserG Wrote: Back to Cadwell this weekend for some Bemsee racing. Should be some good action in the hills, just a shame about the 4 hour journey to get there Sad

Enjoy the day mate. Hope your car breaks down is as comfy as mine was for the journey.  Tongue

And no, its internationals this week/weekend so I get to watch England lose instead.  Wink

(09-03-2015, 12:43 PM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: I'll be on another 30 miler on mtb sundayWink

Mtb or Road? 

Yaz away in Dehli this weekend so time permitting I'm hoping to have a tentative jaunt onto the fells on Saturday morning. 
Span in/home on the bike yesterday (easy 10 miles each way) and same today. Still some knee pain, but no sharp pains from the exercise specifically so I'm taking that as a positive.  Cool
The clue is in the 30 miler on mtb Smile
But it might be closer to 35 or more Smile

Good to see the knee is holding up, I'm sure it will get stronger and less pain in time but at your age it's starting to just take longer Smile

Been over 2 years now since my terrible motorcycle accident and mine still give me some jip, was talking to a woman that broke her leg like mine, and her femur and said it was 5 years before it felt ok Sad
Didn't see the ref to mtb. Doh! It's obviously a side effect of the recent traumatic cycling accident I was involved in. Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(09-04-2015, 12:50 PM)Kingy Wrote: Didn't see the ref to mtb. Doh! It's obviously a side effect of the recent traumatic cycling accident I was involved in. Wink

Tongue
So, how was the racing Fraser?
With any luck he will have swallowed his whistle hahaha
(09-07-2015, 06:52 AM)Kingy Wrote: So, how was the racing Fraser?

It was good, some very close action as usual on the tight circuit. Friday went well for testing and the weather was warm/sunny for the majority (about 90%) of the racing time, with rain only in the evening and Friday morning. Overall, not a bad weekend. Biggest issue was the 5 hour drive home last night.... knackered now!

(09-07-2015, 07:44 AM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: With any luck he will have swallowed his whistle hahaha

You don't get that lucky Wink
A very detailed and lengthy report. Took a while to get through, but well worth my time and effort. Would read again. Wink

Sounds like a good weekend. Smile