Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pistorius trial
has anyone been following this case, and if so what are your views on the evidence given by the prosecution?

They outlined the Reeva had she been in the toilet would have surely shoulted out when Oscar screamed that he supposedly thought someone was breaking in and grabbed for his weapon. What they missed and i think this is important is why someone in an intimate relationship feels the need to get up and go into the toilet and lock the door? I don't know about anyone else but I feel comfortable enough and so does my mrs to bare all on the bog given that we share a bed.
Ok she may not feel ready to leave the door wide open but why lock it? That suggests to me she was barricading herself in to protect herself, which would explain the discrepancy in the witness statements in relation to the screams heard.
I think and this is purely conjecture they had a row she feared for her safety ran to the toilet locked herself in, he was raging and threatened to shoot the door if she didn't open it, and before he knew what he was doing the gun had gone off, then he has to fire again because he has already shot her and he's in deep shit.
Agree with you.

I also cannot believe that he would not assume it was his girlfriend in the toilet. She is sleeping next to him. Regardless of circumstances if he heard a noise he would put a hand on the person next to him in bed and say ... "Did you hear that"? It's human nature.

Plus, he didn't just fire once as a warning shot. He shot the shit out of the toilet. (Sorry, no pun intended!). Again, regardless of circumstances, why continue firing when at most all you can hear is your girlfriend screaming as she dies?

For me he has got away with murder. Plain and simple.

The Judge currently requires armed guards as the general feelings on her decision are complete shock that she came to the concusion that she did. He even got off discharging his gun in that restuarant didn't he?
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
He claims he had spoken to her just moments before the incident as he'd awoken and got out of bed to bring the fans in off the balcony. Then closed the curtains meaning the room was pitch black, however it wasn't so pitch black that he couldn't find his gun or his prosthetic legs. Or later on his cricket bat with which he bashed the door with.

I think the prosecution really missed the ball with this trial but it appears the media hype surrounding it got the better of the judge. She made sense with some of her outlining comments but others she dismissed as inadmissable like the witness statements were based purely on the times the screams and shots were heard so dismissed all of the witness statements.

She believed him when he said he had accidentally shot her. If you point a gun and pull the trigger how is that accidental.

He fired once paused then fired three simutanious shots, so he would have known after the first shot it was her. And the valentines card I think he wrote that himself or got her to do it under duress.
He is the new OJ.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
i thought he would as good as walk.........................
I don't know what the jidge was thinking,
Murder plain and simple, hang the fecker Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(09-18-2014, 07:56 PM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: Murder plain and simple, hang the fecker Smile

You see, its that kind of simplistic, balanced thinking that the judicial system is lacking. Big Grin

We should take a leaf out of the 'olden days'...

Eyebrows too close together ... Guilty.
Shifty looking ... Guilty.
... You get the idea! Tongue
(09-19-2014, 09:07 AM)Kingy Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 07:56 PM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: Murder plain and simple, hang the fecker Smile

You see, its that kind of simplistic, balanced thinking that the judicial system is lacking. Big Grin

We should take a leaf out of the 'olden days'...

Eyebrows too close together ... Guilty.
Shifty looking ... Guilty.
... You get the idea! Tongue

Thats you fecked then matey Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(09-19-2014, 05:11 PM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: Thats you fecked then matey Smile

Oh bugger Confused .... Gulp. Tongue