Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bang goes the weight loss
Nothing finer than when you've had a busy week and going to have a busy weekend and thats to have a blow out on a take away curry (well delivered to the door) Smile
Meat samosas with some lime pickle
Garlic chilli chicken
Onion pilau
Peshwari naan
Can on Carling Smile

God I'm full.
In fact I'm that full it could be like that monty python sketch when the big fat bloke is asked if he would like a waffer thin mint and he replies "f**k off I'm full hahaha

Was going to go out on mountain bike before the feast but was just too tired.
Early Sunday morning will be my next outing on the road bike before carrying on with work for the rest of the day.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Your allowed a day off once a week to have a blow out mate.
Yep - Restdays are a necessity, as is loading up on 'carbs' Wink
I've got two weeks of bloody restdays and start the carb load tomorrow with an afternoon/night out on the beer with the boys. Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Three jaffa cakes and a honey rum now Smile
Jaffa cakes and a honey rum?  sounds good.  Just finishing off the Sloe gin topped up with Bombay Sapphire (Ghosts idea) as there wasn't quite a glass full.  This after a couple of pints of Stowford and a stroll home hic Tongue   Where's the beer glass smiley?
(07-31-2015, 09:57 PM)BB Wrote: Jaffa cakes and a honey rum?  sounds good.  Just finishing off the Sloe gin topped up with Bombay Sapphire (Ghosts idea) as there wasn't quite a glass full.  This after a couple of pints of Stowford and a stroll home hic Tongue   Where's the beer glass smiley?

Would be Stowford press cider by any chance, nice drink if it was Smile
Yes, Stowford Press cider. Good stuff Smile