Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did something change?
Some of you may have noticed a new layout. This is due, in part, to a forum upgraded I performed last night to move us onto the latest version software for the forum. Unfortunately, our previous template was incompatible, so I've stuck these theme on for the time being until a suitable replacement can be found (trust me, the incompatibilities with the old forum made vomit look good).

Hope everyone likes the new layout and updated software.

Some more additions will be added shortly - watch this space!
Wow! That was a surprise.  Big Grin 
Looks good to me. Will have a mooch around and see what else has changed. Well done Fraser. Onward and upward.  Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Ohh, oohh, we finally have REP!  Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
What the ???????
I'm all lost hahahaha
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(07-28-2015, 06:15 AM)Kingy Wrote: Ohh, oohh, we finally have REP!  Cool

I thought you'd enjoy that update Wink
(07-28-2015, 11:41 AM)FraserG Wrote: I thought you'd enjoy that update Wink

I do. That could provide some fun if we get a few more people playing.  Big Grin 

Have had a good look around and I think it's a nice fresh look. I like it a lot. With the 'Monkey' skin, its similar to how it was, but with better features and more to come as and when you (Fraser) get time. I'll try and hold back from too much happy-clicking in the meantime!  Wink
Nice set up Frazer, pity we still have that delay timer if you try and post to quickly after your previous post.
(07-28-2015, 01:36 PM)croweman Wrote: Nice set up Frazer, pity we still have that delay timer if you try and post to quickly after your previous post.

That will be the 'flood control' or something like that. By default it is set to stop spammers being able to turbo post. Not exactly an issue for us given that we have recently been taking bets on spambots first posts as there was not much else happening!  Big Grin 
The delay will be set at about a minute. It will also merge posts made quickly. We should be able to at least reduce the time required to wait if that would make it better Martin?
It's a not a biggy mate its only a 30 second delay its just me being impatient after three with story and word association game.
(07-28-2015, 01:58 PM)croweman Wrote: It's a not a biggy mate its only a 30 second delay its just me being impatient after three with story and word association game.

Lol.  Big Grin

If it continues to nark you - Give me a nudge and I'll go pull some wires out or hit something with a hammer in the admin section to sort it out.  Wink