Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing cricket tonight
Gonna play cricket with the work team tonight (well, in about 30 mins). See if I can keep up my average...

By average I do mean average 4 f**k ups per game... I'm hoping to get called up for England with a good average like that Big Grin

What's everyone else doing for mid-week fun?
I'l be getting a train into Manchester tomorrow having a pen waved in front of my eyes for an hour (emdr) then getting a train back home. I lead a very exiting life doncha know.
Cricket ? cricket ? I'm not doing that lol
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Cricket? AKA ... Having a lie down on the grass Wink
Have fun.

I'm about to set off to meet Dave for our Wed night bike ride. Trying to convince him to let me use the new sat nav to lead the ride, but he wants to do a beast of a ride over Chunal / Peepaday / Rushup Edge / Snake Pass. We will see. Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Cricket!!!!!!!! that's dangerous chucking a very hard leather ball at someone with a stick.........I'll stick to underwater basket weaving. Have fun.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Can confirm, cricket is dangerous. I have more bruises on my legs and face from it than I do from a good old fashioned punch up! Plus my shoulder is killing me after nearly ripping it out of its socket for a catch. The catch no longer seems worth it given the pain.

Someone pass the nurofen.....
You do realise you are supposed to catch the ball with your hands ... not your shoulder / legs / face ... Tongue Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(07-23-2015, 09:22 AM)Kingy Wrote: You do realise you are supposed to catch the ball with your hands ... not your shoulder / legs / face ... Tongue Wink

If you don't try new techniques nothing ever advances Tongue
(07-23-2015, 10:29 AM)FraserG Wrote: If you don't try new techniques nothing ever advances Tongue

Pmsl Big Grin