Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See you suckers - I'm out of here! ............
And this is why. Looks legit to me. Can't see any way it wouldn't be genuine. See you on a beach in Barbados. Cool Big Grin

Quote:EUROMILLIONS LOTTERY PROMOTION
382 CHANNEL DRIVE
PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Winning Notice

The Team of Mega Million is Pleased to officially announce you as one of the lucky prize winners of the just concluded Ten Million ($10,000.000.00) prize draw sponsored by Publishers Clearing House. The total amount you have won being placed on Fourth place is One Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (US$1,100,000.00)

Your Security Code is: H649PC32 As required by US Federal and State laws, your Security code and Prize information must be kept strictly confidential which means that you are precluded from discussing your win with 3rd parties such as (family members, friends and relatives).This is to prevent unlawful tampering and a means to reduce risks of fraud and scams from taking place.

To claim your prize money, kindly fill the form below and forward it to our Fiduciary Agent through telephone, e-mail or fax number for final verification, afterward you will be directed on how to receive your winnings.

Your full name:....................
AddressSadResident Address Only)........
Email:....................................
Contact Telephone, Mobile and Fax number:............
Amount Won......................
State, Postal Code and Country:............

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Morris Parker
CONTACT E-MAIL: morris.parker0@gmail.com
ADDRESS: Australia
TELEPHONE: +614-88804163
FAX: +612-80155650

As soon as we verify your identity and Security Code number from you, we will immediately release your total sum through wire transfer into your nominated bank account or platinum automated card will be issued with withdrawal analysis according to the global financial law guiding lottery release through (ATM).

Once again, Congratulations

MEGA MILLIONS

Eric D. Burns
Chief Financial Officer
Phone +1-7188798977
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Seems legit to me. is there room for BB on the private jet? Heart
Once I've supplied my life history and all my bank details, plus made the small downpayment of a few grand to secure my lottery millions I'll let you know BB. As you say, looks completely legit so we'll be in the air in a couple of weeks. Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I wouldn't mind a trip to Barbados... you know you want me with you as well.... Tongue
Now I know what it's like to be famous. I'm a soon to be 'Mega-Millionaire' and already have an entourage! Wink
Can i be your new best friend mega man.
Remember with 'loadsamoney' comes responsibility and begging letters................so be responsible and keep sending them out Smile
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.