Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jet 2 Airlines - Crapper than a pile of crap.
Unfortunately a lot these days depends on the cabin crew..........our recent NZ trip with Emirates was crap from start to finish with one exception. All but one flight had us waiting over 1.5 hrs for the first trolley service. Dinner was served 'before' the bar service so it was dinner...then G&T then wine then coffee. Cabin crew couldn't understand my pissed offness when I asked if they would have drinks after dinner when they went out? Tossers. Delayed out of LGW....late into Dubai..missed connection....took 3 hrs to get to hotel, no refreshments, 2 hrs sleep, back to flight, seats together not guaranteed......No feckin way are we sitting apart from Dubai to Sydney having paid a small fortune to this shite outfit. But heyho the part of the hols that Crapirates had nothing to do with was great.......even the internal code share flight Auckland to Christchurch was better and staff more pleasant than those on the A380. Basically operating the A380 is a prestige thing for Emirates but they are severely understaffed..........even the CC said so......sufficient for safety requirements but insufficient for decent on board service.

Rant over......next hols in the planning.........I like this retirement malarky....
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jet 2 Airlines - Crapper than a pile of crap. - RogerC - 06-24-2015, 06:19 PM