Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you noticed the forum is shrinking?
For the odd few that look in here - if you think the forum has shrunk a little then yes it has. You are not going mad! Wink
We've moved a section and merged some other bits to streamline things. It's pointless having several sections when no one is posting threads so we've moved them so what threads are posted are easy to see and click to if you don't use 'View Todays Messages'.

We really are at a loss of how to get folk posting - so will just keep the forum sat here for as long as it makes us chuckle. There are a handful of us that are on Facebook but really don't like it and see forums like this one as a little Oasis in the vast desert of social media. Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I will keep popping in Kingy don't you worry!
(06-15-2015, 08:53 PM)speedymadr6 Wrote: I will keep popping in Kingy don't you worry!

See, thats what's great about this place. We accept everyone - even lifes deviants like your good self Dave. Tongue
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
It says view today's posts on my screen, not messages Tongue
(06-16-2015, 08:29 AM)FraserG Wrote: It says view today's posts on my screen, not messages Tongue

Pedantic deviants like yourself on the other hand ..........................

Big Grin
I'l start posting soon been watching a few new series so will pop those up at some point today.