Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Argus life tracker
I started using this about a year ago, its ideal for anyone wanting to track their fitness and calorie intake and output. It merges with other apps i.e weather apps heart rate monitor to complete a daily health diary. It has a GPS function for walking cycling etc so you can record your fitness activities on one app and track them all along with food consumption.
Sounds interesting that Martin. I should pay more attention to calories/ what I eat as I'm terrible on my 'rest days' with biscuits/sweets and beer. I get away with it because of the amount of training I'm doing at the minute, but if I reduce that I need to get a lot more savvi.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Its quite simple to use just press the plus icon and a sub menu pops up with a whole list of extras, i dont use it to its full capacity but i would recommend it as its free.
Is it this one (Google Play Store) Martin?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...s&hl=en-GB
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Yeah Paul thats the one mate.
Cheers. Smile Will have a look at that.
Might have to give this a download and a whirl... I've found I'm fairly fit (I can do 3km in 8min45 on the cross trainer, and have enough muscle to bench 70kg) but at 120kg of weight, I'm still trying to lose a few pounds (around the middle surprise surprise). Good find Martin :-)
The only downside to it I have found is the inputting of food is done by taking a photo of it. I think the idea of the all is a social thing sharing your goals and successes with friends, its an American originated app. But I just like the simplistic layout and ease of use and its compatibility with other apps.