Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cadwell Park this weekend
(09-08-2015, 09:20 AM)Kingy Wrote: He gets flashbacks when writing reports nowadays. I don't think he's ever mentioned it to you, but he was in a really serious motorcycle accident ...........  Big Grin

Oh my, when was that? I don't think I've heard him mention it, he must be a brave lad sucking it up. I hope he comes and regales us with his story soon, it sounds really interesting Big Grin
Bollox to the both of you :p
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Hmm. Add short temper and mild tourettes to the list of symptoms he has been left with after his very serious motorcycle accident Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Remembered me from previous so the awful accident he suffered obviously didn't affect his memory too much....can't comment on the short temper and 'feckin' tourettes though...........hehe   Tongue

Nice one FG  I trust the 2 wheel hero's are appreciative of you volunteers.......the journey from nr Chippenham is crap so from Bath must be that bit worse.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.