Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone been to Budapest?
Odd question I know, but my brother is looking at sorting out our next 'lads weekend jolly' for June and he's looking at Budapest. I've had a quick google and it looks great, but would appreciate any info from anyone thats been there.

Ta. Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Nope Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
OK. Ta. Smile

Anyone else?

Here's a song of the same name to encourage people to share. Cool

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
There isn't anyone else looking in Kingy haha

We're doomed
Between me, you, Fraser, the odd person that posts and the voices we hear when it's quiet there is plenty to keep us amused! Wink
Oooh. Two beer festivals in June. I think we just miss the first one (week before we plan to travel) but the other (with dates tbc for 2015) was the weekend we are going. Fingers crossed. Smile
Beer festival sounds good Smile
Dave (who I do some bike riding with) said he had his stag do there and really enjoyed it. He just called in to collect some of his deliveries so I didn't get chance to ask him much. If no one steps up on here (yeah, right! Lol Smile) then he should be able to give me some tips alongside my google searches of beer and debauchery. Wink
Been there.

It's ok. I was passing through for work. But I Remember it being a pretty place. Nice beer and the food we decent.
It has been a while; I just hope the drunken knob head stag parties haven't ruined it.
(05-11-2015, 09:18 PM)Rick Wrote: I just hope the drunken knob head stag parties haven't ruined it.

Is it a renown stag venue Rick?

My mate went there for something different with culture. They enjoyed the spa's (which he said is a must do), the food and drink as well as walking around and taking the place in. He recommends it highly as he says you can literally see the old communist broken down town on one side of the street and the nouveau riche on the other in places. He also said he thinks we would be going when they have the 'Night of Museums' where all of the museums stay open until 2.30am. You need to buy an armband to be able to wander form one to another, but he said it's really popular and well worth doing if it's on when we are there.