Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything going on
Has nobody got anything to say ??

Confused
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
I'm always jabbering away, but sadly most others seem to have either abandoned the site or become mute. Sad
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I'm flat out on coursework this month. Got a 10,000 word portfolio due in today, a 5,000 word essay for next week, a 10,000 word report for the week after, modules to attend at Lboro, Silverstone this weekend and, somewhere, project work as well.

Not enough hours in the day this month!
Sorry chaps i'm popping in and out when i can, not riding anything on two wheels at the mo. And i doubt anyone wants to hear about PTSD.
(05-06-2015, 09:52 AM)FraserG Wrote: I'm flat out on coursework this month. Got a 10,000 word portfolio due in today, a 5,000 word essay for next week, a 10,000 word report for the week after, modules to attend at Lboro, Silverstone this weekend and, somewhere, project work as well.

What and you still can't find time to post ?
Shame on you Fraser Smile

(05-06-2015, 10:43 AM)croweman Wrote: Sorry chaps i'm popping in and out when i can, not riding anything on two wheels at the mo. And i doubt anyone wants to hear about PTSD.

With the amount of posts we're getting we'll read about anything lol
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(05-06-2015, 09:52 AM)FraserG Wrote: I'm flat out on coursework this month. Got a 10,000 word portfolio due in today, a 5,000 word essay for next week, a 10,000 word report for the week after, modules to attend at Lboro, Silverstone this weekend and, somewhere, project work as well.

Blah blah blah blah. Tongue

Stick one of your essays on here so JJ has something to read! Wink

(05-06-2015, 10:43 AM)croweman Wrote: Sorry chaps i'm popping in and out when i can, not riding anything on two wheels at the mo. And i doubt anyone wants to hear about PTSD.

Sad but true - We are actually enjoying the new threads posted by the spambots for (among other things) Gucci belts. We are moving the threads, but not blocking them as it gives us something to do and something new to talk about. Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Oh, and Martin - Hope the recovery is coming along as well as can be expected mate. Smile
I'l try and put together a post it'l pretty long winded. I wont put it in this section I'd rather not have it read by all and sundry.
work work work and a bit more work.

But 6 hour endurance at Donington next week, there's bound to be some happenings !!
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
(05-06-2015, 08:23 PM)croweman Wrote: I'l try and put together a post it'l pretty long winded. I wont put it in this section I'd rather not have it read by all and sundry.

Only put something up of you are comfortable in doing so mate. All jokes on one side, whilst we want people posting threads up we don't want to push you/anyone into adding something you would rather keep to yourself if truth be told. Angel