Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good weekend then bollox >.<
Had house warming yesterday with the neighbours round, got to know a few of them which was nice. Then today, doing the weekly vehicle maintenance, got distracted by one of the kids playing near the car so didn't check the bike was on its stand properly and it fell over >.< luckily only screen shattered and footpeg rubber came off (gear change side). Checked bike over and rode it round town to check the gearing and all seems fine so got away lucky, just a pain in the backside as the screen held the front L-Plate! So now gotta find a solution for that before I go to work tomorrow!

How was everyone else's weekend?
I think has happened to all of us that have had a bike mate through the years Smile

I work on the scaffolding around my house on Saturday, finished the fascia's and built and but up a batbox.
Sunday morning out on Mountain bike and then back on scaffolding to paint a little bit of woodwork on the front of my house.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Cock!

Glad the housewarming went well.

Good weekend here. We had the monkey road ride (cycle) at Speedys. Fantastic day in great company. Have put a small report up.

Sunday - Washed the car and one of the bikes (too many so just did the dirtiest!) then had nephew and niece up with their two little uns and enjoyed that.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007