Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Films worth a watch.
(06-12-2018, 09:24 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: Out of all that lots it's Deadpool 2 I need to watch  as I thought the first one was a good laugh.

You will LOVE Deadpool 2. 

Pay attention right from the off. Opening scene, read the opening credits etc. It's ridiculously funny. Mr Pool kills it ... and everything else! Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Links removed you Cnut.
Mission Impossible Fallout.

Very good. Well worth a watch. Much better than the last one. Bit corny at the end but full on action from the off.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Couple of incredibly interesting films with Christian Bale. Really, really worth watching.

The Big Short. (About the US banking collapse). Just unbelievable. Comical at times but you know it's true so it shouldn't be.

Vice. (About Dick Chaney - life and during GW Bush Presidential reign). Dark, factual comedy. Beggars belief at times.
The Punisher on Netflix. About an ex marine that hunts down the people that kills his family.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Fast and Furious - Hobbs and whatever he is called.

Shite.
Not even funny, although it tries to be.
Just doesn't work.
Stuber.

Unplug your brain humour. Watched it with the boy as he was bored and we laughed a few times. Not good, but not bad or too silly and fairly inoffensive.
Joker - Oscar winning performance from Phoenix but a slow burning film. Guess its a standalone film as its far from the Marvel / DC action films as you can get. Just treat it as a backstory for a villain and a tremendous performance. Don't expect to be wowed unless that kind of film ticks your boxes.

For me personally it was a good film, but as I have a 16 year old lad who has loved all the DC and Marvel films it was a bit pedestrian until the last third. Wont knock it, but am a bit surprised at its worldwide success with takings.
El Camino

The follow on to the excellent Breaking Bad series.

Shite.
Shouldn't have bothered.
Boring for most of the film and do we really give a crap about the whining little shit house Jesse Pinkman. Not me. 2 hours and 2 minutes of my life wasted and drags the Breaking Bad name down too.
It's really useful post, thanks for sharing your information

See more details

Hotline deleted and feck off.