Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend is for relaxing?
[Image: j4l0t.jpg]

Starting from next weekend, I will be spending 6 weekends in 7 (Brands, Pembrey, Three Sisters, free, Snetterton, Three Sisters, Silverstone) at race meetings. So I thought I'd have a nice relaxing weekend this time, maybe play some playstation or Lord of the Rings Online or catch up with some personal coding projects...

But no. Because I'm not here for 6 weekends, I've been given a list of jobs for the house to sort out before I go off, and some fresh coursework dropped on us last week that's due in next Wednesday as well.

So in good student style, I'm going out for brunch so I don't have to look at the to-do list currently sitting on my whiteboard...

What's everyone else up to this weekend?
Well i'm wired up to an ambulatory ecg monitor for the weekend as i've gone back into AF for the 3rd time so i'm taking it easy.
Hope you are ok Martin. Sounds very serious.

Yaz flew to the USA early this morning and won't be back until next Thursday. I've done a pretty tough fell run this morning (will post a report and pics) then we are at Church this evening. Its a mass for my Aunt who we lost a few months ago so my Mum has all of us turning up.
Will try and get a quick spin on my bike in tomorrow morning as my legs will be tired after todays run - then it's Liverpool v United at 1.30pm which I will be glued to. Oh, and I need to try and clean the car and a bike or two at some point.

Living the dream ... Rock and Roll! Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Hope you are ok Martin. Sounds very serious.

Its not as serious as it sounds Paul. I was due to have an ambulatory ecg fitted because there was a chance my heart was flipping in and out of atrial fibrillation again. But last Saturday I spent the day in Stepping Hill as it went back in and stayed in since. So the next step I think is an ablation which is a wire passed through a vein into my heart to corterise the damaged misfiring part of the heart.
Well that still sounds bloody serious to me mate! Glad you are ok and so relaxed about it. I know you may say thats normal (being relaxed) but I know a few people who would really struggle to deal with what you are going through. Hope it all gets better for you Martin.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
To be honest given what else i'm going through with PTSD and the associated anxiety AF is fairly non earth shattering at the minute.
After working the last 2 weekends. I'm due for a rest, so I have a few jobs to do around the house, and then I have the new van floor to cut and lay tomorrow.

What joy.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember