Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When pranks go wrong ...
We've all seen the videos when smart arses make fun of others for youtube. These are a few of the times where said smart arses picked the wrong victims. Ouch!

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Fecking pranking tw*ts
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
What makes me laugh is that they look to be specifically targetting athletically fit or big lads ... and are then surprised when they get belted. Knob heads.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
You'd think after several beatings they'd choose a different career.
Youtube get rich quick generation.

A friend of mine (Dave who I ride with) was saying his mate records himself playing games then uploads to youtube. He has a huge following. He lives in a very nice big detached house (all paid for by youtube ££) in a nice area of Gee Cross. He knows him though mountainbiking. Evidently he is making a fortune.
I think I know who you mean my son watches his video's, has he just had that house built? Syndicate I think he calls himself.
Could well be.
I'll ask Dave when I see him next. Supposed to be riding with him tonight but may have to go solo as I need to be back home by 7.30pm to watch the United game.