Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
valentines
So what did everyone get for valentines day
Happy valentines by the way.
I got a lovely card and a box of chocs (to share) Undecided
Plus were going out for a meal tonight at our local french restaurant. With champagne and wine on the menu. Big Grin
Ziggy
BB got me a card and chocolates
Happy Valentines to all btw
I got BB nothing
I now have the key to the doghouse
I didn't get anything and I didn't get anything for Doris either. We're going out shopping later for some office furniture though so that can be her treat Big Grin
If your buying it Frazer then it will be a nice gift for Doris.
Ziggy
I got a card and I got the mrs a card and some flowers.
We also had lunch out in Baslow Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(02-14-2015, 06:35 PM)ziggy Wrote: If your buying it Frazer then it will be a nice gift for Doris.

I bought it, but it was all for me (couldn't find a desk she wanted). Unfortunately, not everything could fit in the car first time, so I had to leave her for about 40 mins with one of the items in the highstreet while I drove home and unloaded and went back for her. Gave me some peace and quiet so everyone was a winner I think Big Grin
Nowt.
Yaz is in Shanghai. Snook a card into her suitcase so she will have found that when she unpacked. I suspect the result will be that I get a belated small pressie from Shanghai. Cool

(02-14-2015, 10:09 AM)Ghost Wrote: I now have the key to the doghouse

Due to football/fell running/cycling Yaz says I pretty much live in the dog house with the odd reprieve. It will need an extension soon though as Samee is following in my footsteps Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Due to football/fell running/cycling Yaz says I pretty much live in the dog house with the odd reprieve lol

Breakfast in bed and 12,000 mile service. Reprieved
Valentines?......completely forgot but then after aeons of marriage if she doesn't know by now she never will. Valentines is just another 'Happy Hallmark' day (Greetings card outfit). I much prefer giving/receiving a 'Happy no reason day' card or prezzie.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
(02-15-2015, 01:35 PM)Ghost Wrote: Breakfast in bed and 12,000 mile service. Reprieved

Lets not get too carried away (breakfast in bed) Wink Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007