3 Martin Crowe Butt Sliders 941
4 nigel maclean jollyjoiner 645
5 ROGER CLEMENTS ROGERS RAIDERS 611
6 Paul King Munkeyspunkmopeds 588
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
I really should pay some kind off attention to this shouldn't I! Smile

I reckon Rogers Fridge Raiders will have you after the next races. Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Yes we're bringing up the rear quite nicely lol
Oi ....leave my rear alone...... Tongue   What with bike racing being all over the place since B bloody T got involved I haven't a clue what's going on.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Well the final results are here.
I'd like to say well done to Darren but feck it cos he's never on here so may aswell not have entered Smile
So I'll we done Yogi on your first place, you had to win something sooner or later :p

And bringing up the rear is Kingy hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha loser Tongue Smile

1 Darren Lowe        Team From the Rear 1616
2 john burr                YOGI                        1356
3 Martin Crowe        Butt Sliders        1249
4 ROGER CLEMENTS ROGERS RAIDERS 968
5 nigel maclean        jollyjoiner                897
6 Paul King           Munkeyspunkmopeds 841
Middle of 't road for me then. Not bad since I've probably seen the least amount of bike racing on TV for aeons. What with B feckin T getting involved (oh and self imposed absences by having holidays) I couldn't keep tabs on what was on where and when so congrats to Yogi...cracking score and maybe next year I might, just might, keep tabs a bit better.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Well done Yogi. Deserved winner. But, we have to remember its the taking part that matters, not the winning ......... Pmsl, who am I kidding Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007