Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where has everyone gone? Any why aren't people posting?
Probably one who doesn't post as often as I used to......you're right about the bike/TD thingy having all but died out. I suppose things move on and change. I've not seen Bongo posting anywhere of late not have I seen anything from Roxy..he seems to have just disappeared of the face of the interweb. The guys who used to keep in touch on TM as well as other means have all morphed off elsewhere so I suspect it's just that it is what it is. I think the difference between other forum and TM was that we were relatively small and knew people in real life not just on line. With folks getting older and the race/TD thing getting left behind people lost the reason/need to visit the forum and so it slowly shrivelled on the vine.

We have quiet periods here for sure but it's still agood place to keep in touch without resorting to twatter or feckbook..................
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where has everyone gone? Any why aren't people posting? - RogerC - 02-18-2015, 03:39 PM