Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
follow my leader
Hi, I threatened to follow you and I have tracked you down, there is no way out, no hiding place that is safe from me.... Big Grin

I used to be known as BB on the old TM forum but now due to needing to have 3 characters in my name I will henceforward be known as BB. Dodgy

BB.
Ha ha. Brilliant. As a reward I will see if we can find a way to drop that unnecessary '.' Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I can't find a 'like' button so you will just have to assume I like your post Heart
Why thankyou kind lady. Smile

There is a 'Give reputation' button to click. Below the post, to the left. Third button along to the right. Green cross on it. But it doesn't seem to add rep as I have clicked it a couple of times. A window comes up and I assume that should give you options of add rep, take rep etc. Its blank though. I'll have to get the hammer out and see if I can hit it enough times it works. Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Solved one niggly issue for you. Look at your username .... Smile

That reputation button is still playing silly buggers though. Its approaching 'hammer time'.
(09-10-2014, 05:50 PM)Kingy Wrote: Solved one niggly issue for you. Look at your username .... Smile

That reputation button is still playing silly buggers though. Its approaching 'hammer time'.

My hero HeartHeart I'll never run down Glossop again, well not this week anyway! Tongue