Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Kingy
Happy Burpday Kingy, hope you had a great day.

[Image: 60th-birthday.jpg]
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Many Happy Returns

Ghost & BB

Don & Judy
Happy Birthday matey all the best. Hope you've had a good un Big Grin
Ha ha JJ. Funny git! Wink

Thanks very much. Had a great day. Tough fell run in the morning and then down to Manchester with Yaz in the afternoon for a few drinks and a curry with family. Visited my current favourite bar which is 'Brewdog'. Quirky, friendly place which does a wide variety of craft beers from different breweries and also has a pils lager to cater for the masses called ... 'This is Lager'. Smile

After a pint of 'This is Lager' I decided to have a little variation ...

[Image: IMG_20150110_162321_zpsna7giesr.jpg]

Third of a pint in each and various strengths, taste and aroma. Left to right. Hardcore IPA (9.2%), Libertine (7.2%), Santa Paws (4.5%) and Brixton Porter (5%). Out of the four I preferred the Libertine or the Hardcore.

After ^^ that we met some close family at 'Akbars' for a fantastic curry and then off to the pub for a good natter and a few more beers.

Great day and then it was Yasmins birthday yesterday (and football) so it's been a busy weekend!
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Happy belated birthday Kingy. Sorry for being late, been sorting the house out without internet Sad It was a lonely place without you guys...
Cheers Fraser. No worries mate. I'd be lost without wifi at home nowadays.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Sounds like you had a busy weekend then matey

Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Happy belated birthday matey
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Belated happy birthday from here too
Thanks very much lads ... belatedley Wink Smile