Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year plans?
What are everyone's plans for the new year then? What resolutions are you all thinking of making (for example 'I must not say how I broke my leg so much in 2015'? Tongue )?

I will be seeing in new years most likely on me tod cause I'm still in my new house decorating and moving stuff from the old place (how does so much crap accumulate?!?) and trying to complete my coursework for early January deadlines (not being helped by the new fibre optic broadband and Tivo box that currently has 12 episodes of NCIS recorded for me that are infinitely more interesting than the coursework).

As for resolutions I think I'm going to steer clear of the unachievable ones like losing weight (it's just too much effort for the hours I work) but might replace it with just a bit more healthier eating (which is a shame cos the local fish and chip shop does a deliciously cheap meal on Tuesdays...) and perhaps try and have a proper holiday for the first time. The only holiday I've had off work since I started has been these two Christmas weeks (not including the odd Friday for a test day marshalling) which I've spent decorating and stressing over coursework. So I think it's time to book a proper holiday where I cut off from all forms of work and maybe sun it up on a beach. But we'll see, time will tell!

What about the rest of you then? Anyone going to London for a knees up?
Celebrating my birthday tonight, we've hired a restaurant for the evening.
Then back home for a few late night drinks and a boogey.

Next year, get my fat arse back in the gym, get some bloody trackdays done. Win euro millions and retire.
out for a family meal tonight, should be boozy and late.
Competing in a new years day trial in Yorkshire at 11 in the morning.
Still I qualify for veterans nowadays so no-one will know if im still rough or a shite trials rider !

And resolutions? usual type, drink less and race more. All the plans are fast for 2015 lo

Happy new year to all monkeys.
Happy new year all, quiet night in tonight have a couple of drinks and see the new year in.

Resolutions same as ever lose weight get fit again, and hopefully have a healthy year this year.
Happy New Year everybody, party at a mates last night, suffering today.

Resolutions : Less work, more play.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Hi peeps.........hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year celebration. Managed to stay awake until midnight.......got bored with the televised fireworks and other crap so got my head back in my book. Mrs C retires end of Jan so while not making any resolutions we do plan on getting more and more use out of the motorhome from here onwards both at home and over there on that there continent thingymybobwotsitcalleddoodah. Already figured we can 'manage' our holiday club membership to give us a month in Spain around Sept/Oct time so we 'should' hopefully be enjoying foreign climates more often and for longer.

Hope you peeps all have a healthy and happy 2015.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Belated happy new year to everyone.

Pretty much stayed offline over Christmas. Not so much out of choice, but more the fact that when I'm away from work I never have the time. After a busy first few days culminating in a weekend in London for the Spurs v United game I got a nasty cold which I then passed onto Yaz, so we've not ventured out the last week - either popping painkillers/ cold treatments or sleeping. Bloody typical! Almost right now though - just in time for work today. Lol.

Resolution wise. Build on last years for me. That was to lose weight and get fit. I did that - so now I want to take the fitness up a level this year.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
2 days back at work and I'm knackered already.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
(01-06-2015, 10:06 PM)Yogi Wrote: 2 days back at work and I'm knackered already.

Same here mate.
Struggled to sleep Sunday and Monday night as I tried to get my body clock back into early nights (bed before 10pm) and early mornings (up at 4am). Did a couple of bike rides (to and from work) yesterday still feeling a bit weak and slept like a baby last night. Wasn't well pleased when the alarm went off at 3.45am this morning! Dodgy
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Happy new year too all

My main plans are to eat less and start to get out on the mountain bike again to gett fitter because like you guys I've done a couple of days work and I'm fecked
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad