Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas peeps
Simplz,
As the title says.
It's been a good year for Rickster and Ziggy.
I hope you all have been as fortunate as we have.
We're planning on the Dickenzian chrimbo with the goose etc. We'll Have both kids and thier partners plus my grand daughter. So it'll be a riot.
I'm so looking forward to it, plus the magnum of champagne and other bottles of associated liquid love will certainly make life more cheerful.
Merry Christmas Rickster and to all our fellow Monkeys Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Yep - Happy Christmas everyone.

We always go to my mum and dads for Christmas day. Well, apart from last year when they buggered off on a cruise of the Caribbean. They missed Christmas though, so said they would keep the cruises to Easter or Summer (like normal) in future.

I've quite a busy time this week. Not planned this way - it's just sort of developed.

Works drinks later today. (I'm in work now until lunchtime 'ish').
Manchester tomorrow night for my nieces birthday.
Yearly drinks with the 'old runners and bike boys' on Wednesday.
Xmas day Thurs.
At Old Trafford for the United v Newcastle game on Friday.
Yearly drinks at neighbours on Saturday ... then rush down to London with Jason and Halimah (my niece) for a night out.
Watch Spurs v United (have tickets) on Sunday ... then night out in London.
Drive home Monday. Recover from the last few days - and then have a few days with the family.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Bloody el you've got a busy few days then matey.
I will just be at the outlaws christmas day
My parents christmas tea
Outlaws Boxing day for afternoon finger buffet

Then thats it, home every other day Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Kingy I'm knackered just reading your Christmas schedule.............hehe.

Have a good one one and all.......and may all your hangovers be well deserved.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Happy christmas all, taking it easy this year had my heart restarted on tuesday and the recovery is taking its toll. My kidneys seem to be reacting to all the meds i'm on so i'l be laying off the hard stuff. Well at least keeping it in moderation. All the family are coming to me on boxing day, Mum brothers, sister, nephews, neices etc so it'l be busy and loud Big Grin
Happy Christmas Y'all. BB and I are down in Worthing with some Classic biker friends. Non traditional gert lush curry for Xmas day.
Just a little over-imbibing for a few days, then across Salisbury Plain on the Classics and Trailies for some muddy fun.
Merry Christmas all. Been decorating the new house and still got stuff to do so no time off for me :-D
Merry crimbo all hope you've all had a great time :-)
[Image: 429106_10150572149937980_1602159129_n.jp...c4299546f0]
Merry Christmas Peeps,

I'm going into the garage, See you all in the new year. Smile
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember