Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using firefox on TM
I use FF33.1, this is the only site where I have to enable 3rd party cookies to log in (hence I dont log in often as 'm lazy)
Why would that be then?
No idea mate. Never used Firefox so can't replicate it. Will try and get a look at the BB forums if I get chance (mad busy with month end at the moment).
If Fraser sees this he may have an idea.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I use FF at home, it works fine there. Maybe you don't have the domain (either throttlemonkey or dw4n.com) saved as trusted sources?
Using FF here as well and simply open web page and previous tab open no prob........includes TM. Could it be a security prog you got running?
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
I use firefox and have no issues just have throttlemonkey bookmarked, open it and log in no probs.
I use firefox also and never had any probs
It must just be you Sad
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Do those not having a problem have "3rd party cookies" enabled in options?
Mine is set on always
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
I was always advised to have 3rd party off, only site I use where it causes a problem- odd
I have my browser settings to never remember history or cookies after having several virus's so i dont allow 3rd party cookies. I just have TM bookmarked open it and sign in no issues.