Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RACE BIKE DECALS, LEATHERS SPONSOR LOGOS ETC
Crossing over from Throttlemonkey previous web site I'll continue to offer services to members etc in providing cut vinyl, printed (full colour) vinyl decals, personalised tea/coffee mugs, leathers patches, banners etc. Basically a whole lot of items for the trackdayer/racer at prices which will for certain undercut other suppliers you'll find elsewhere. No order too small and within reason none too big.........

If you're interested just e mail me at roger596(@)gmail.com Just remember to do the corrections for the e mail address if you cut and paste.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Can recommend Rog from personal experience. I'm still using one of the photo mugs he sorted me out what must be years ago and his vinyls/decals etc. are used throughout many a race paddock. You will not be disappointed. Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
He's a top dude, and does a top job quickly and at the right price. nuff said.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
(09-09-2014, 02:55 PM)RogerC Wrote: Crossing over from Throttlemonkey previous web site I'll continue to offer services to members etc in providing cut vinyl, printed (full colour) vinyl decals, personalised tea/coffee mugs, leathers patches, banners etc.  Basically a whole lot of items for the trackdayer/racer at prices which will for certain undercut other suppliers you'll find elsewhere.  No order too small and within reason none too big.........

If you're interested just e mail me at roger596(@)gmail.com       Just remember to do the corrections for the e mail address if you cut and paste.

Added a picture of the nice work (Arai, Ninja and Kawasaki patches) done by Roger, who is also a true gentleman.

Thank you for the great work.

Best regards
Rune, Norway

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks great. He is a good chap Rog. And very good at what he does. Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007