Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conceding defeat
Yes, and you should also wear bright red lipstick instead of lip balm and a padded bra stuffed with newspaper to keep your upper body warm.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
God it must be over 20 years since I rode a bike in snow and ice, oh the joys of falling off, getting back up. falling off, getting back up, falling off, parking bike back up in garage saying fook that hahaha.

Good luck Fraser and stay safe, take the car Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Haha thanks Kingy, I'll just don my usual Saturday night gear.

Thanks for the tip Rog, now just gotta convince the misses to go and buy herself a pair of tights...
(12-05-2014, 11:46 AM)FraserG Wrote: Haha thanks Kingy, I'll just don my usual Saturday night gear.

Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(12-03-2014, 06:16 PM)RogerC Wrote: FG....keep this a secret and DON'T have an off needing attention.......best bit of winter riding advice I ever got regarding keeping warm was wear your gf's tights under your usual winter bike leg wear. Advice was for gf's tights to save the embarassment of going out to buy them for yourself. Believe me it was good advice...........works a treat and much better than longjohns and even better if it's biting cold is tights then longjohns then outer clothing.

Your supposed to take them off though once summer arrives Wink
(12-03-2014, 06:16 PM)RogerC Wrote: best bit of winter riding advice I ever got regarding keeping warm was wear your gf's tights under your usual winter bike leg wear.

Just don't hand them back with skiddies in them
God help Rick, I wear stockings. Cold crotch or what....
Ziggy