Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Kruger national park
Well campers Hello from the land of lions, game drives, good food and too many nasal sounding yanks.
This place is simply effing amazing. When a bloody great lion walks 2 foot from you and looks you in the eye then your in kruger.
The lodge were in its amazing. The videos don't do it justice. We have monkeys, impala and a few buffalo in the camp.
Outside I feel like ace ventura, if you ever have the money just come here.
Sounds mint Rick. Holiday of a lifetime for you. Did see the room vid Ziggy took on FB and it looked amazing.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Sounds great Ricktor
I do hope your taking loads of pictures and you'll get some on here upon your return Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Taking hundreds of pictures. We're just waiting to go on the elephant interaction today. Just been for a swim in our pool, bet they thought they'd never have whales in kruger ?
BlushWell wait till i get in aswell. There be no water left.
Ziggy
(11-19-2014, 09:34 AM)Rick Wrote: We're just waiting to go on the elephant interaction today.
They have a similar thing in Amsterdam, but its a Gorilla, a Thai girl and a banana. Wink

(11-19-2014, 09:34 AM)Rick Wrote: Just been for a swim in our pool, bet they thought they'd never have whales in kruger ?
Ha ha. Big Grin

(11-19-2014, 09:38 AM)ziggy Wrote: BlushWell wait till i get in aswell. There be no water left.
I don't think so missus! Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Well the kruger part of our holiday is over.

Just an amazing place with the most stunning animals living the way they are supposed to.

We saw a poor zebra that had a run in with a lion someone overnight. It had a huge strip of its coat striped of its back leg.

Just stop many amazing experiences and sights.

Next is Stellenbosch and the surrounding area in a beemer.
Have a good time matey, thoroughly deserved
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Nice one Rick. Savour every minute of it as time will fly by.
We are doing.
Today was wine tasting day. Checked or some nice wines, but the view was just stunning.