Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Series Worth Watching.
The Blacklist is back and has started as well as it left off, really worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2741602/.
Grimm.

Very clever, very funny and quite gory at times. Series 3 is due in November.
(09-26-2014, 08:30 PM)Yogi Wrote: Don't know how you find the time matey.

Didn't last week. Am 2 episodes behind on the ones I am trying to keep up with. Will struggle to catch up now until Yaz is back at work (no kids or missus during the week). Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Watched the series (2) finale of Ray Donovan last night. Have enjoyed this series more as it has gone on, and the finale was a very busy one tying up loose ends, but leaving enough there to ensure series 3 has some surprises and some grudges instore. Can't but help liking Ray as he does everything for his family and friends above himself. Mickey on the other hand .....
Well worth watching if you haven't, or aren't upto date.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
This one nearly passed me by;

Homeland Series 4.

First two episodes have aired in the US so are available on Showbox and via torrents.
American Horror Story,

4th series has just started, really good watch same cast in each series but different storylines and timelines. Very good list of actors including Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson.
Well worth a watch, if you've not heard of it watch it from the first series well scripted and well written.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1844624/
Martin thanks for the heads up on The Blacklist. I usually can't stand James Spader but he suits this roll well. Am smashing the episodes in (S1) the evening whilst Yaz is in US and the kids are in bed. Smile
(10-11-2014, 02:38 PM)Kingy Wrote: Martin thanks for the heads up on The Blacklist. I usually can't stand James Spader but he suits this roll well. Am smashing the episodes in (S1) the evening whilst Yaz is in US and the kids are in bed. Smile

Yeah I was never a great fan of his before watching that but he really plays that part well. He's one cold ba$t@rd. Wink
You watch too much TV Kingy, LOL!! Been meaning to watch breaking bad for a while now. Must find a 'cheap' way to watch it as it is highly recommended by everyone I know who has seen it
(10-13-2014, 12:27 PM)speedymadr6 Wrote: You watch too much TV Kingy, LOL!! Been meaning to watch breaking bad for a while now. Must find a 'cheap' way to watch it as it is highly recommended by everyone I know who has seen it

Lol. Smile Yes probably! I binge in evenings when Yaz is not here. Love the US TV series. So much better than most of the drivel on UK TV. Big plus is no adverts aswell.

Breaking Bad is fantastic - just be aware you may need to stick with it through series 1. (I did) Series 2 gets better and from series 3 its excellent.

Loads of cheap ways to watch it. Just pick whichever suits you. Online streaming is where its at nowadays. No need to download anymore to ensure quality thanks to faster unlimited broadband.

I love Google Chromecast paired with my Android phone and 'Showbox'. Allows me to watch whatever series/ film I want on my TV in HD quality all for the cost of the Chromecast unit. Cool

I've streamed over my local network/wifi through the PS3 and Apple TV, but prefer Chromecast.