Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Series Worth Watching.
(11-14-2017, 09:18 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: We've done Stranger Things series 1 and we are part way through series 2.

Quite good if not a little strange

I see what you did there!  Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(11-17-2017, 09:13 PM)Kingy Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 09:18 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: We've done Stranger Things series 1 and we are part way through series 2.

Quite good if not a little strange

I see what you did there!  Wink

A comic and didn't know it Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Rogue

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2397255/

Quote:Grace, a morally and emotionally-conflicted undercover detective, is tormented by the possibility that her own actions contributed to her son's mysterious death. In her quest for the truth, Grace finds herself striking out on her own and falling deeper into the city's most powerful and dangerous crime family. As Grace struggles to become the wife and mother her family now needs, her life is further complicated by a forbidden relationship with crime boss Jimmy Laszlo. In order to stay alive, Grace needs to help Jimmy find the traitor in his midst, while knowing he may have played a part in her tragedy.e

Thandie Newton and others get their baps out + full frontals. And some other stuff. Nuff said.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
That there Thandie does like to get her kit off alot.
I remember watching her in Westworld Smile
Just binge watched DARK on Netflix.

Another one of those mess with your head programs that leaves you wanting to watch the next episode.

When two children go missing in a small German town, its sinful past is exposed along with the double lives and fractured relationships that exist among four families as they search for the kids. The mystery-drama series introduces an intricate puzzle filled with twists that includes a web of curious characters, all of whom have a connection to the town's troubled history -- whether they know it or not. The story includes supernatural elements that tie back to the same town in 1986. "Dark" represents the first German original series produced for Netflix.
Nice.on IN. Will watch that.

Oh and Vikings series 5 has just started on Amazon.
Rogue ... Watched it straight through. Gets better as the series moves on. There is a reason why, but I'd spoil it if I told you - so watch it.

Longmire - Final series out in full and it ends with a very satisfactory conclusion. If you like modern day cowboy stuff this is good. Not brilliant, but solid acting and good source material (series of books).
Been back recently or back now:

Westworld
Fear the Walking Dead
Billions
The Walking Dead (Negan showdown)
Homeland
Blacklist

New and well worth a look:

Deep State

Swerve as they will just annoy you :

Baskets
Taken
Into the Badlands
The Last man on earth
Fear the Walking Dead finally grew some balls. Won't spoil it, but new characters in who are far more interesting and some present characters out (thank the Lord). More enjoyable to watch then The Walking Dead which got stuck in a rut. That's some turnaround as Fear has been borderline shite since its inception.
Been recording Westworld but not watched any yet.
Will look for Fear the walking dead as we watched all the other Walking deads.