Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Series Worth Watching.
Oooh. Thandie Newton. Enough said. Will watch. Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Odyssey....started last night. BBC2. Anna Friel in it......sort of terrorist/middle east/ scenario (well Mali actually but it's all sand and sh1t...hehe) linked to US conspiracy theory stuff. Episode one was not bad as an intro/scene setter..might be good. Time will tell.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Bugger. Meant to watch or record that Rog, but forgot as I was cleaning both road bikes which took two bloody hours! Will try and 'catch up' with it. Thanks for the reminder.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
The full series is on s box.
I been watching Jordskott on itv encore.
It does have subtitles and I thought god I can't be arsed with this but we have realy got into it.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(06-30-2015, 12:35 PM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: I been watching Jordskott on itv encore.
It does have subtitles and I thought god I can't be arsed with this but we have realy got into it.

Ahhhh bolox! Dodgy I liked the look of that. It uses the 'Vikings' eerie music in it's advert. I've recorded it but not watched yet. If it's subtitled I'll just delete it and not bother. I'm worse than useless with subtitles. I've never managed to get through one full tv episode of a subtitled programme in my life. I'm fine for 10 mins, then I get distracted, miss something and the rewind-fest starts before I give up and delete. Tongue
I'm the same with subtitles but some of the words they say sound english every now and then. Give a go before you delete it, it does get interesting and is quite easy to watch.
Is there any boobage? That could be the deciding factor where subtitles are concerned. Wink Tongue

I did try to watch the Steig Larsson 'Girl' Trilogy with subtitles (Dragon Tatoo, Played with Fire, Kicked the Hornets Nest). The originals - not the Hollywood remake (although thats worth a watch AFTER watching the original).
I've got them as a CD box set as they were stupid cheap in a sale. Managed about 20 mins of the first film subtitled then realised I'd missed some dialogue and rewound. Happened again, so I went into settings and chose 'English dubbed language. Cool Happily watched the three films dubbed and thoroughly enjoyed them all. I'd still be trying to get through the first with subtitles all these years later! I'm useless! Big Grin
Yep your useless Smile
I was really looking forward to the new series of True Detective, but to be honest so far i'm pretty disappointed. I don't know if its because Vince Vaughn is in it and in just can't take him seriously in a non comedy role. Or its just that the 1st series is such a tough act to follow.