Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Series Worth Watching.
Fear has just hit it's mid season break (S4 E8) and it's taken some very brave decisions. Kudos to the writers as it's made it far more watchable than The Walking Dead.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Mr Mercedes. 

First series very good. Quite dark and disturbing at times but well worth a watch.  Cool

Quote:Tells the story of a psychopathic killer who drives a stolen Mercedes into a crowd and a recently retired detective who tries to bring him down.

Second series now on. Not as good as the first and stretching plausibility too far tbh but I'm sticking with it to see where it goes.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Mayans MC 

Quote:Set in a post-Jax Teller world, "Mayans MC" sees EZ Reyes, a former golden boy now fresh out of prison, as a prospect in the Mayan MC charter on the California-Mexico border who must carve out his new outlaw identity.

Have watched the first episode and there is a nice familiarity with Sons of Anarchy. I did get fed up with Sons as it went from good, to bad, to excellent to shite over the seasons but will give this a go. First episode is pretty frantic and looks ok.
Heads up for Better Call Saul Series 3. Finally getting good. Far too slow plot wise in S1 and S2 so good to see Mike, Gus and Saul becoming main players now.
Jack Ryan.

Quote:An up-and-coming CIA analyst, Jack Ryan, is thrust into a dangerous field assignment as he uncovers a pattern in terrorist communication that launches him into the center of a dangerous gambit.

Blasted through this and it is a pretty good series. Wouldn't go out of my way to see it, but it passes the time and is well shot with good enough actors.
Bloody el you've got few a few programs there pal
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Yep. Tend to watch an episode or two when I'm away.
Heads up. For anyone else daft enough to endure it ...

The Walking Dead season 650001 or whatever is back on.
Another new one showing on Amazon Prime ... The Purge.

TV series based on the films. Starts with an explanation of how 'The Purge' was introduced by the US Govt. as a flashback for some of the main characters and then cracks on in present day. It's a bit shit, but I'll stick with it for now (four eps. in) and see if it goes anywhere.
Killing Eve
It was on BBC and is on Iplayer, well worth a watch. It's about a woman assassin and she is brill.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad