Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Series Worth Watching.
I've watched both of those (Killing USA) and Fargo. Just finished Fargo S3 this weekend. Both are good series. I enjoyed them.

If you trundled through The Killing USA and enjoyed it then watch 'The Bridge USA'. That's good. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2406376/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Heads up ...

Preacher Series 2 has just started. (Well worth a watch. It's dark, mad, funny and pretty good).

Power Series 4 has just started. (A bit 'meh' by the end of S3 really, but I've watched the first three so will see if this gets any better).
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I'm finding it hard to watch things now never mind trying to watch more lol
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(06-27-2017, 08:37 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: I'm finding it hard to watch things now never mind trying to watch more lol

Ha ha. Know what you mean. That's why I try my best to keep up with series. If I fall behind I tend to drop them. That usually means a binge evening at weekend if I can as weekdays are too busy to watch TV now with visiting Dad in hospital each night.
Yeah we sometimes get to watch things on a Sunday afternoon if the weather is crap and there is now bike racing on tv.

Must be hard work doing the hospital trips every night matey.

Not a lot I can say to help though mate so keep a stiff upper.
(06-28-2017, 06:07 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: Must be hard work doing the hospital trips every night matey.
Not a lot I can say to help though mate so keep a stiff upper.

Cheers Nige. It is very wearing, but hopefully we are working towards getting him home in a few more weeks.
El Chapo.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6692188/

Quote:A look at the life of notorious drug kingpin, El Chapo, from his early days in the 1980s working for the Guadalajara Cartel, to his rise to power of during the '90s and his ultimate downfall in 2016.

If you enjoyed 'Narcos' the story of Pablo Escobar, then you will enjoy this. It's the same script, but deals with the Mexican drug boss 'El Chapo'. I'm five episodes in and whilst it's not life changing, it's got enough going to enjoy and keep you absorbed as these lunatics really did push boundaries in every respect.
Heads up.

Game of Thrones Series 7.

USA last night, UK 2am this morning or tonight. Sky Atlantic or your own preferred sources.

So looking forward to this ...
Berlin Station Series 2 now well on its way. Very good too.

The Walking Dead back on. You need to watch it if you have invested your time so far!

Mr Robot off again. Now making a touch more sense and some new characters are making it better but it's still a bit marmite for me.

Designated Survivor back on. Has lost it's way though and is a bit boring now.

Stranger Things series 2 on Netflix. Not watched any yet but will do once I get chance.

Halt & Catch Fire has finished. Good end to the series but bar the odd moment of brilliance it was largely forgettable. Enjoyed it mainly as it reminded me f my formative years in the PC industry.
We've done Stranger Things series 1 and we are part way through series 2.

Quite good if not a little strange