Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Series Worth Watching.
I love it when I have 5 - 7 series to go at. You know it's most likely very good because if they aren't they usually get dropped by the network by series 3.

I keep nearly watching Tin Star but I don't like Tim Roth. (Really don't like him). So I haven't whilst Ive been able to find another option.

Bird Box - Nearly watched that too, but reviews were poor and Samee watched it and told me it was a bit slow and boring so it put me off.

The Five - I'll take a look at that.

----

Have just watched Bad Blood (Mafia series set in modern day Montreal). Its one of the guys from Sons of Anarchy. It's ok. Passes time.

Also - Damnation. Wild West again. Quite bloody and a good storyline, good acting. Worth a punt but not as good as Godless or Deadwood which are both brilliant.

Just started an Australian series called Wanted. Its two women innocently dragged into a Police conspiracy (dirty cops). Just watched two episodes so far but will give it a bit longer as so far so good.

But, the best thing on TV at the minute ...

LUTHER

BBC1.

Its a must watch . 2 eps in (its on iplayer anyway) and its FANTASTIC.
I will just never get on the top deck of a bus at night again ... Ever!!
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
We've watched Luther too but only episode 1.
I know what you mean about the top deck of the bus. Firstly that hood with the lights around it is enough to put the wind up you but then him crawling along the floor it was like a horror movie lol
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Top Boy (Netflix).
Make sure you watch them in order.
Top Boy Summerhouse
and then
Top Boy.

Very very good. Innit bruv.

Watch it - seriously.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Giri / Haji (Japanese thriller series on Netflix). One series, subtitles when in Japan and normal dialogue when in London (so mainly 'normal'. Was on tv a while back and is well worth a watch.

Billions is back on.

Brassic - Two series. Hilarious. If you don't laugh at this you are dead.
As TV is currently utter drivel I've found some solice in an eclectic range of series in no particular order :

Umbrella Academy
Yellowstone (Kevin Costner version, not the big Park).
Good Girls
Hinterland
Community
The Boys
The Fall (Old one but hadn't seen it. S1 and S2 good, S3 shit but you have to see it to its conclusion)