Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in Manchester airport again
Give me a few days Elvis
Uh huh ...

[Image: 2E780454-077D-7583-B15A121C3941500B.jpg]
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Hopefully my next flight will be Ziggy and my business class flights to capetown. Just can't goddamn wait
Re last post of mine on this thread. No f*cking chance.

I'm off to Mombasa next Thursday for a few days.

Oh well, at least its warm; there's no Ebola there; but there are muslim nutters with AK47's.
Shame you never fly BA from Heathrow. I could get Yaz to make sure she twatted you with the trolley every pass just to wind you up! Wink

Crew don't like the India trips as the passengers are VERY demanding, but reckon the currys, cheap head massage and garment makers mean they are bearable. Some crew buy jackets in the UK, take them to India, get them copied over night (perfect copies) and then return them. £600 leather jackets copied for under £100 and look identical and you can't tell a difference in quality. Madness.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Mombasa is in Kenya mate. Mumbai is India.

My company is taking the piss at the moment. But I've added a few extra days of. So I'll be done 2 weeks Wednesday. Ziggy and I will have a bender that night, then 2 days to get over the hangover.
(10-27-2014, 07:43 PM)Rick Wrote: Mombasa is in Kenya mate. Mumbai is India.

Even reading that back I thought ... "Whats he going on about - It says Mumbai"! Think I need a trip to spec savers. Wink

Truth be told, the Opticians warned me this would happen. My eyes (distance vision) are actually improving. Evidently that happens with age, but the downside is that reading (close vision) deteriorates. If you are wearing lenses (as I do) you suddenly struggle with reading close up and need to alter the lenses strength prescription to allow for it. Guess I'll be doing that next time I'm in there. Tongue

(10-27-2014, 07:43 PM)Rick Wrote: My company is taking the piss at the moment. But I've added a few extra days of. So I'll be done 2 weeks Wednesday. Ziggy and I will have a bender that night, then 2 days to get over the hangover.

If we didn't work and spend time apart we wouldn't appreciate the time together. Big Grin

...It's worked for Yaz and I. I'm sure she would be buried under the patio if it weren't for the fact that since I met her she spends most of every other month out of the country. Wink
Liking the comments about 'time away'.............my better half tells people we've been happily married for 42 years.......'happily' because he's been away for at least half of themBig Grin
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Guess what,
I'm in Manchester airport again. Just waiting for my schipol flight then on to Kenya for a few days. There's been done violence where I'm going, a cabbie got hacked to death with a machete at the airport a few days back. Plus a cop who was acting as a security guard at the hotel I'm booked in was shot dead during a robbery attempt.
I do go to some classy places. On the good side, one of the murderers of the cabbie got stranded at his crime scene and was stoned to death by the crowd.
Don't worry Ricktor. With your easy going, non conflict, softly spoken and never contraversial demeanor you will be fine. Wink Tongue

Have a good trip mate. Cool