Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in Manchester airport again
Wot you gettin @ Kingy ?

Are you tellin me am a miserable bastard.

Well, truth be told i am. Especially when I go to these crime infested dumps. People don't tend to mess worth you if you look and act like it'll be more trouble than its worth.

I just scowl ( my regular look tbh ) and get very ; errrm, positive. It just seems to nip any silly bugger behaviour in the bud.
And with that ^^ your Honour ... I rest my case ... Wink Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Ah bollox.

That's a Dutch saying, that must be true cause I'm in schipol now ?
Greetings from mombasa. I'm totally spaced of since I haven't slept for 2 days. But that's cool.
This place is a slum. But hey that's life.

It's warm, the booze is cheap and I'm not sure I'd I'm drunk or wrecked.
Home soon mate then it will be all but a bad memory ! Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Am in schipol waiting for the Manchester flight. I must say the people i met there were great. Just a total dump. You have to feel for the people who want to make the place something and the scum who just want to drag it down. Sad really
(11-03-2014, 03:34 PM)Rick Wrote: Am in schipol waiting for the Manchester flight...Just a total dump.

Bit of word association for you there mate. You will now get flashbacks to the last time you witnessed a dump in Schipol Airport! Tongue