Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Telly
Looks a belter. Sony are a cracking screen. Most 'good' tv's have shite sound and many very expensive ones have no sound/speakers at all. Its to save space and because it is assumed you will want to use (or buy) your own sound system. If its Android you will be able to add Smart IPTV and other bits to really make it work. I did some work on a neighbours for him (and his Fire TV box) and he is over the moon with it.
£700 is a great price too with that warranty. Well done mate.

I'm still running my Panasonic 50" Plasma. Not sure how long I've had it but it just keeps on going and the screen is still perfect. No burn or issues at all. I had to wait a few months for it to arrive from Japan as it was the best screen when Pioneer dropped out of the market. It was about £1700 if I remember correctly which seems crazy money now when you look at prices! It was the last 'proper' screen before they went LED backlit and 3d bollox as I wanted to miss that tech out completely. It's not smart - but Amazon Fire TV box adds Kodi, full IPTV, plus all the usual suspects (Netflix, Amazon Prime etc). I keep looking at new Screens now OLED prices are coming down but at present have nowhere I can move this one too.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
New Telly - jollyjoiner - 01-22-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: New Telly - Kingy - 01-22-2019, 09:46 PM