Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLOODY HELL.....WHERE'S THE TIME GONE?
(10-12-2018, 03:53 PM)Kingy Wrote: Deeside. I was there the other day. It must have a good side then which I have not seen as my dealer is in an area that's rough as a bears arse! It has a strong Eastern European community/ influence. Its just under 2 hours from here (Sunny Glossop in the Peaks) in morning traffic. 

JJ will be chuffed if you move near to him as somebody 'normal' moving in should raise the property prices! Wink

I still have a caravan tucked away in a garage in Glossop. Got a bit fed up with dragging it around in the traffic. Was brilliant when the kids were younger though. We did lots of long weekends as there are LOADS of places to get to within 2 hours of here that make you feel you are much further away. 

If, and its a very big IF ... If we did think of going down that road again I think it would be a converted VW that can get into car parks and park on the drive with no trouble. A friend has just had one converted professionally and it's a fantastic piece of kit. I'm not too hot on the idea just yet as we don't have the time to take enough advantage of it. Maybe when I am in my next job doing a 3 or 4 day week though ...  Big Grin

Roger.......normal........ Hahahahahahahaahahahaha
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLOODY HELL.....WHERE'S THE TIME GONE? - jollyjoiner - 10-13-2018, 08:35 PM