The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLOODY HELL.....WHERE'S THE TIME GONE?
Hello people.....just scrolling through my 'old' computer pages and realised I've not got onto TM in aeons.

So where have I been all this time?  
Well...Australia, New Zealand and Thailand for Feb, March, April, May up to mid June.  Got back and within 4 weeks had sold the motorhome, sold the car and bought another car and a caravan.  Yes a caravan...because we're not getting any younger we needed the space and more importantly the comfort we didn't have in the motorhome.  Plus it got me a 4wd Tiguan.  SWMBO drew the line at a Tuareg....boohoo.
Anyway in the interim....twixt the end of June and now we have been on our wanderings...and yet more upheaval has happened.  All but one of my bikes has gone....there's a clearout of trackday stuff going on and we are looking to move!!!  The house went on the market last week and we are 'looking'.......somewhere ooop north so beware folks.....hehe

Anyway......sorry for letting TM slide from my consciousness and in between all the goings on I will try to remember you're here more often.

I trust everyone is well, healthy, happy and likewise their families.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.

Messages In This Thread
BLOODY HELL.....WHERE'S THE TIME GONE? - RogerC - 09-24-2018, 11:54 AM