Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Broadband? (Thinking of changing)
Well, so far so good. The kids are impressed with the wifi on the new BT Hub 6 - which saves me a LOAD of ear ache. The printer is also playing all the time now, whereas in the past it would drop off the wifi at the most inopportune moments. 

Otherwise it's business as usual. Speedtests show +/- 60 meg download speeds and despite having multiple gadgets streaming music/ youtube/ online gaming/ films - we have no buffering. 

A mate who calls in every week has asked me for all the details as he needs a really stable broadband and is currently on TalkTalk fibre which he says is very poor. He streams, has multiple devices and needs stability/ speed for some internet work required for his business. Told him to swerve BT Business as I used them for a few years and whilst it's UK support - that isn't worth the business premium (more expensive and then + VAT). He is looking to get the same set up as me (Infinity 2 with Hub 6) after picking my brains (didn't take long!  Tongue).
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Broadband? (Thinking of changing) - Kingy - 03-28-2017, 09:36 AM