The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Broadband? (Thinking of changing)
I'm with BT - Infinity 2 Unlimited Fibre. With line rental. 

I do need true unlimited as my average download usage over the last 12 months is 380 gig a month.

So, current costs are : 

Infinity 2 Fibre: 32.50 per month with £6 discount for duration of contract = £26.50 per month.

Add line rental (£18.99 to that) and my monthly cost is £45.49 per month (plus any calls made). 

BT are increasing their prices so I can move without penalty if I want to. They are offering me a 'deal' to stay which (including their increase) is £47.49 per month all in. I do get a shiny new BT Hub 6 though if I stay which they are saying is worth £129.99

So, staying with BT will get me a new hub but cost me £2 a month more, plus start a new 18 month contract. 

I can't get Virgin / cable in this area, so the main providers I'd be looking at are Sky and Plusnet. I'd rather not bother with TalkTalk as they have been poor locally. 

Anyone on either of these (Fibre) and able to give appraisals and cost ideas? 

Thanks.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
Which Broadband? (Thinking of changing) - Kingy - 02-13-2017, 03:24 PM