Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am returned.....
Cheers Kingy.....well we didn't go nuts over the price as I reckoned £1650 for a bike that will 'hopefully' and not 'definately' get reasonable use was quite expensive enough........if it encourages MrsC to get out and about on it it will have done it's job as without the both of us out for a social ride (and some exercise cycling to the pub) my Cannondale doesn't stand much chance of being used.....I prefer a ride out for both of us rather than by myself which I find boring.  

Those 'lekky' cheats on Strava I have read about....also I recall there was one guy entered a race on a bike with the battery etc well hidden and the motor so small no one noticed.....but IIRC he did 'come clean' after winning and owned up to doing it as a 'blind' test for the bike.  Sneaky but eventually honest.  I suppose there will always be those that cheat....but in the end they are only cheating themselves.

Thanks for the tip on the trail....it's a lovely part of the country we would both like to explore......gentle trails only you understand not the 'Ironman' stuff you and JJ and others up there get into....anyway have fun out there and be safe.  Cheers for now.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.

Messages In This Thread
I am returned..... - RogerC - 08-25-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: I am returned..... - Kingy - 08-30-2016, 08:59 AM
RE: I am returned..... - RogerC - 09-03-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: I am returned..... - jollyjoiner - 09-09-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: I am returned..... - RogerC - 09-09-2016, 08:58 PM