The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am returned.....
Hello peeps....just thought it time I got off my typing arse and posted something...mind you there's little to post in my retired life these days Big Grin .  Anyway.....Mrs C and self ventured up to Malvern for a few days in the motorhome...big motorhome show and pretty good entertainment ( she likes her line dancing and Country/Western music....mind you any kind of live music is usually to our liking and there were over 20 acts at Malvern over the four days).  So wandering around the show a 'lekky bike' stand caught 'our eye' ...well a few stands did actually...but all except this one were crap...bad welding/poor finish/ crap components etc.  So looking into it more we discovered the reason for the better finish....'German made'.  Chatting to the two guys there they said 'would we like a test ride'.....sure we would.  So with no deposit/name/address or hows your father...off we set on well over £2500 worth of brand new bikes.  As Mrs C has been considering....for over 18 months....getting an electric bike and now we had found a bike she really liked and actually came to decision time.  The bike she tried she really liked and felt comfortable and safe on....Dutch style, Alloy frame, 8 gears and three levels of assist, hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano gears and branded callipers, light set etc.....no cheap Chinese rubbish to be found on it.  So  after some haggling we bought the one she had tested and for £350 knocked off the retail as it was deemed an ex demo' bike albeit with the grand sum of 13 miles on the clock.  
Then off to the Dales....Dovedale to be exact and a lovely site at Ilam Park for a week.  A bit of walking, no cycling as my bike was at home.....some occasional partaking of G&T and red wines (well daily actually) ...a few days out  and about (we had towed the Smart car with us).  All in all a great two weeks and as this was my first visit to the Peak district we are looking to go back with both bikes for the Tissington Trail and whatever else we can find for both of us to cycle around.  Any recommendations for good fairly easy trails would be appreciated........remember I said fairly easy not IRON man stuff you nutters get into....hehe
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.

Messages In This Thread
I am returned..... - RogerC - 08-25-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: I am returned..... - Kingy - 08-30-2016, 08:59 AM
RE: I am returned..... - RogerC - 09-03-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: I am returned..... - jollyjoiner - 09-09-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: I am returned..... - RogerC - 09-09-2016, 08:58 PM