The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Warehouse 50% sale (Genuine)
Just thought I'd give folk a heads up on this. You order online then click and collect or have goods delivered. Its a true 50% sale.

If you haven't bought from them before they do walking, hiking, running, cycling gear. As many items are generic base/ mid layers or outers and don't tend to be daft colours they can be used for whatever you want. Its their own branding.

I've got a few jackets and tops from them and they have proved to be very hard wearing and extremely good value for money. We've also had boots for Yaz and the kids which have been very good.

Their returns policy is excellent if something doesn't fit, you don't like it just take/send it back ... or it becomes faulty in first 12 months they will exchange.

If you do order, be aware their sizing is generous. I'm usually L or XL due to my height, but am generally M from here.

http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/?utm_so...gpak.co.uk
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
Mountain Warehouse 50% sale (Genuine) - Kingy - 09-24-2014, 10:27 AM