The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Justgiving Page for the Fred Charity ride in aid of Macmillans.
On May 8th this year I am doing the Fred Whitton Challenge in the Lakes with Dave Allan (SpeedymadR6). 

It's a 112 mile event with 13,000 feet of climbing and considered the toughest one day event in the UK. Yes, clearly I am losing have lost my marbles! I'm wanting to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support and try to help them raise a total of £1 million. 

I'd be very grateful if you would sponsor me and share my Justgiving Page with any friends you know who would like to support a fantastic charity. 

Many thanks - I'm off to get some more miles in on the bike in preparation for the pain!

Please don't feel obliged in anyway, but here is the link if you are able to donate any amount ...

https://www.justgiving.com/Paul-King99

Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
My Justgiving Page for the Fred Charity ride in aid of Macmillans. - Kingy - 01-20-2016, 06:23 PM