The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE WANDERER RETURNS.....
Hi peeps.......just a quick msg to say...'we is back'......yes another jaunt has concluded.  This time just under 4 weeks in south of Spain near Malaga.  Out of season so pretty quiet but temperatures are still Ok....average around 20 degrees daytime and 15 at night time.  Nice apartment and hire car for the period...managed a few outings to various 'Sierras' and other touristy places....Granada, Al Hambra palace/castle thingy etc... but as it's out of season things are much nicer 'cause there's less assholes( Big Grin Big Grin )around to spoil the experience.

Oh and check this place out....El Caminito del Rey    been there, seen it, gave it a real good once over.....walked it?...no feckin way it's "scary"....LOL.  Might do it next time though if family living nearby talk me into it.

Anyway I've got some catching up to do so all for now....Oh and I trust you guys visit to the mountain bike place in welsh Wales went off well...( you nutters.....hehe)
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.

Messages In This Thread
THE WANDERER RETURNS..... - RogerC - 12-12-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: THE WANDERER RETURNS..... - BB - 12-12-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: THE WANDERER RETURNS..... - Yogi - 12-13-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: THE WANDERER RETURNS..... - Kingy - 12-14-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: THE WANDERER RETURNS..... - croweman - 12-14-2015, 05:32 PM