The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The journey is at an end.
As most know I passed the module 1 bike test last week. What I didn't give away was that I'd already got a test date for the module 2. Wanted to keep it quiet to keep the pressure off as I did with my car test. But I had it today. In Swindon at 10:24ish (why do test centres give such silly times?) this morning. It was a nice clear morning, sun was out, not too much breeze and traffic was light on the test route.

But I have now done it, I passed the module 2 test and have been given a piece of paper to prove it while my licence is sent off to the DVLA to be upgraded to an unrestricted A licence.

I've been around bikes for a long time with the racing world and what not and been a part of Throttlemonkey since 2008 (through the racing initially but stayed for the shite JJ and Kingy sprout intelligent conversations that occur round here, but I've never really been a biker without the licence. So I ask you now, can I call myself a biker yet? Tongue

Now to fix up the bike waiting for me (Kwak, unsure of model at the moment as it's my dad's bike that's been in his garage for a good few years, all I know about it is that I needed the unrestricted licence to ride it, so it's 650cc or more). Just in time for winter to set in Wink

Messages In This Thread
The journey is at an end. - FraserG - 12-02-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: The journey is at an end. - Kingy - 12-02-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: The journey is at an end. - BB - 12-02-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: The journey is at an end. - Yogi - 12-02-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: The journey is at an end. - croweman - 12-03-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: The journey is at an end. - gaz - 12-03-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: The journey is at an end. - FraserG - 12-03-2015, 11:12 PM